Friday, April 15, 2011

Two Doors Closing, One Door Staying Open

Today I removed my paintings from a shop in a second location. I removed paintings from one shop last week. Now I have only one physical brick and mortar location that displays and sells my art. As far as I know, it will remain open. I will know for sure by mid-summer when the owners of the shop have to renew their lease. It has been a great relationship with them displaying my art at no charge and the profit being divided evenly between the two of us. They have done a great job displaying and promoting my work. Many, many thanks go to the two of them and the excellent staff who sell my art. I can look at this in a negative way and say "the glass is 2/3's empty" or I can be more positive and say "the glass is 1/3 full". Well, at least with two doors closing I still have one door open.

No comments:

Post a Comment