Thursday, April 7, 2011

C'est La Vie

C'est la vie. Such is life! I don't want to fill this blog with lots of clichés. But some days seem to be filled with clichés. This is one of those days.
I went down into town and saw the doors locked and a "closed" sign in the window in the middle of the day at one of the shops that sells my paintings. It wasn't a big surprise. I knew the lease would not be renewed and this location would close its doors, but I wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly. Now I need to just start working on finding another place to sell my art. I know of a possibility but am not sure it is the right place to place my art. I am certain that I will find another location that is willing to sell my art on consignment.
To quote another cliché, "when one door closes, another door opens."

No comments:

Post a Comment