Monday, April 18, 2011

Temporary Home Online

I am busy writing descriptions and placing my art online. Sure, it looks great on my wall, but it would look great on someone else's wall too. During the interim period, until I find a new gallery or shop to place my art, I will list my paintings with the smaller pieces of art that I have on etsy.com. It is a solution that may generate some sales with minimum amount of effort and expense. Happy to have a place to show my art.
The painting I listed today on etsy.com is also shown to my right. It was painted to go into the small French shop downtown that is closing. It never made it into the shop. The painting is of a window and doorway of a house in Provence. It was a fun departure for me in that I mainly painted lavender fields and cafe scenes to sell at that location.

No comments:

Post a Comment