Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Paintings Are Home Again!

When the three different shops that were selling my paintings closed, I was able to go to two of the three locations and retrieve my paintings which had not sold. The shop that was located an hour away closed before I could make it there to pick up my paintings. My friend who worked at that location took the paintings home with her and I met her this morning to pick up the four unsold paintings. It was good to have the paintings returned to me, but it was also nice to sit and have coffee with my friend and find out where she is working now and how she is doing. She is working at two different locations in Carmel Valley, one of which is a gallery of local Carmel artists. Things are working well for her and she seems happy.
Now that my paintings are "home", I need to temporarily place them in my etsy.com shop until they sell or I find another shop to sell them. So, I will be busy, busy listing and keeping up with them on the website. Also I will start making high resolution digital files of some of my paintings to print. I have my next graphic lighthouse painting lined up to do. Busy, busy, busy. Happy, happy, happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment