Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Ideas, They Just Keep Coming

The two week vacation I took must really have done a lot of good. My mind keeps getting flooded with lots and lots of various ideas. They are just ideas at the moment, but I am sure several of them will be good enough ideas to follow through and create something in a different style and manner than I usually do. It's great to be an artist.
Today I am trying to multi-task. I worked on my online shop, which is a daily thing. I am shooting out a quick blog, and I am trying to stay focused on the project at hand. The print of the lighthouse I will be painting turned out great. I cropped it in a pleasing manner to create an interesting composition. I will be working on the painting this afternoon.
I'm busy. I'm motivated. I'm excited. And now I'm ready to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment