Friday, June 17, 2011

Endless Possibilities

In this economy it would be easy to get discouraged. I refuse to let shops closing and slow sales discourage me. I see the glass as half full, not half empty. There are endless possibilities. Though all three shops that have sold my paintings have closed their doors and the previous gallery as well, I see endless possibilities. I see a new store moving into the old shop location. They are remodeling and opening soon. It is a small high-end kitchen linen and china shop. The paintings I have done in the past would not be appropriate there. So, I'm am thinking of doing a few small paintings that could possibly sell at that location. If they aren't interested in selling any of my paintings, there is no harm done. I won't be offended by the word "no." There will be other places in which to sell my paintings. I have been moving more and more of my paintings to online shops to sell. The world around us is changing and we have to change with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment