Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

Friends are important in every aspect of our life. Friends who support and help us in our artistic journey are invaluable. I have been very fortunate lately to have made friends with other etsy.com shop owners who are marking my paintings as favorites and also featuring some of my paintings in their treasury lists. That may not sound like such a big deal, but viewing treasury lists that others have created is one way to shop on etsy. My circle of friends is growing. The exposure my paintings are getting is growing as well. Tomorrow I will have a featured promo slot in the painting section at the top of the page. It is another way to showcase my shop and get more exposure and more sales. I'm doing whatever I can to get my art out there. It feels good to have such a wonderful support group. Now, let's bring on the sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment