Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Deluge of Ideas

I am still in recovery mode from my trip. My body is still on Eastern time and I am in the Pacific standard time zone. I am finally starting to process some of the things I saw while on my trip and the ideas are flooding in. I not only have some ideas for my next series of projects, I also am planning to get my other half, Bernie, interested in painting again. He did a little painting for awhile and the paintings reflected his personality. He is an engineer and very analytical. He did a lot of paintings of geometric shapes, triangles, circles, etc. I will try to stay focused today and pick up the lighthouse prints I ordered and layout my painting of a lighthouse. I am still adding a painting a day to my etsy shop. Several listings of paintings had expired and I want to add at least one a day to spur activity. Ideas, ideas, ideas - they are flooding in, I just have to put them in some sort of order and priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment