Sunday, July 24, 2011

Let's Do Something Totally Different

Sometime you just need a break from what you've been doing. You need to go in an entirely different direction. I am feeling like that today. Even though I have recently done some painting using a graphic technique rather than my impressionism, I still feel I need a change. Several years ago I did three different two panel abstract paintings. I sold one on eBay. It was fun in that it was not representational and more expressive. I have two that did not sell. I may work on those and add texture and areas of interest. Will see where it leads. I am thinking rather than sell as two panel paintings and selling in a set I may take each panel in a different direction and sell them as separate pieces. I think it will be fun. I may even make some of them into mixed media works. I think doing this will renew that creative spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment