Sunday, May 22, 2011

Progress is Slow

Progress has been slow in my painting. This could be for multiple reasons. I have not spent as much time in my studio. I am getting ready for a trip in a week. And lots and lots of other things have gotten in the way of my completing my painting. I can assure you, it will get finished. With only having 30 minutes here and another 30 minutes later makes progress super slow. I will manage to finish this painting before my trip. I possibly should not have started this project at this time. But, no matter how chaotic scheduling work time has been, the time working on the painting is still a pleasure. The foreground of the painting is quite dramatic. I still need to add mountains and other graphic elements to the painting. See below.

No comments:

Post a Comment