Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Little Help From My Friends

Today I thought about the song lyrics "I'll get by with a little help from my friends." And that is true. We all need support from friends. I recently became a member of some of the shop owner's circles on etsy.com. Several of those shop owners have looked at my paintings and featured them in treasury lists. People can view these lists to give them ideas of items for sale in the shops. I've been featured in several recently but the treasury I was featured in today listed one of my paintings as the first item and was getting a lot of activity. It had over 300 views when I looked at it this morning. It is drawing a lot more people to my shop. I am thankful for these friends whom I have never met but who are interested in helping fellow artists promote their art. Thank you, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment