Saturday, May 7, 2011

Busy, Busy

Today is one of those days filled with lots of busywork. I am trying to have more of an online presence. I have had an eBay shop in the past and sold quite a few paintings over the years. For the past year I've concentrated more on selling my smaller paintings on etsy.com. My larger paintings were mainly sold in some local shops. Now I have only one shop in Carmel Valley, California selling my art. I thought that until the economy picks up again, I would put more effort into my etsy shop. I have purchased a promo slot which starts at 12:01 a.m. tomorrow morning and ends at 11:59 tomorrow night. I have had quite a few lookers lately and people marking my shop or my paintings as favorites, but no recent sales from the website. I am hoping that tomorrow will bring even more exposure and activity in my shop. I have added several paintings of France in my promo showcase which had formerly been available in the local shops. I just added more paintings to my etsy site. The painting below is one that was added today.
Besides working on the website store, I also am starting my third painting in my graphic series. So, today I am busy, busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment