Friday, September 9, 2011

Exchanging Of Ideas And Expertise

I recently returned from a trip to visit my sister on the central Oregon coast. We are both artists, my sister is a photographer and I paint. We feed off each other's ideas and expertise. Rather than send digitized images of my paintings off to be printed, my sister helped me by printing my artwork for me. I have printed samples of several of my paintings and will now try to sell those. Also, we printed a few greeting cards with my artwork on them. The printer my sister uses for her photos did an excellent job of printing my art. I in turn helped her set up an online shop on etsy.com as an additional venue for showing her work. She already has some of her work in a local gallery but wanted an online presence. So, not only did we have great sister time during my visit, we also were very productive with promoting our artistic ventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment