Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Seasonal Marketing Strategy

I know most of us paint or do our art mainly for the pure pleasure of it. But, if you are hoping to make some sales, this is definitely the time of year to push your sales. Try promoting your seasonal art. I have had multiple views of my shop from people searching for seasonal holiday themes, like poinsettias. Today I had someone include my mixed media poinsettia piece in a treasury list. This helps give my shop lots of exposure. Push your sales this time of year and then start replenishing your inventory after the first of the year. Reduce your sales price. People are looking for bargains this year. Try to move out your older pieces of inventory. I had two paintings this week, so I will start a new painting to replace the ones that sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment