Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Art As A Gift

An original painting by an artist you know makes a perfect gift. During this Christmas season, with resources low, I plan to have prints made of some of my art and give some them as Christmas gifts. For my daughter's birthday, one of the presents she received was a painting of her pet poodle which I had done as a surprise. I decided to do a small painting for my son, whose nickname is polar bear, of some a couple of cute polar bears. I also am giving both children a matted print of one of my most popular paintings that sold. In addition I will give them a matted print of a photograph their aunt took of a dramatic sunset. Both are nice pieces of art and make good, thoughtful, unique gifts. It's a nice way to say Merry Christmas to those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment