Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Juggling Canvases

Sometimes I feel like a juggler. I juggle my private life, relationships, etc. with my art. Sometimes I even feel like a juggler when it comes to doing my art. I have been busy redoing some older paintings, making them more pleasing to me. I also have started a new mixed media work using a print of one of my poinsettia paintings. Yesterday I applied a thick layer of acrylic medium gel to several places on the artwork. I then had to wait for it to dry. So, while waiting for it to dry I worked on tweaking some other paintings. Yes, I am a juggler. Below you will see the progress on the mixed media project. The acrylic gel was wet when the photo was taken so the it looks white in those areas. The gel dries clear. I'm looking forward to painting and embellishing it today.


No comments:

Post a Comment